Dear Valued Aardent Dental Centre Patient,
It seems that all we hear and talk about these days is COVID-19(Coronavirus). Nevertheless, we want to reassure you that we are taking extra measures in addition to our usual stringent hygiene practices. The health of our patients, staff and anyone who enters the building is of paramount importance to us.
We are taking a multitude of precautions as recommended by the appropriate health authorities (and some of our own). These include,
- Spacing of waiting room chairs by a minimum of 1.5meters.
- Removal of magazines, newspapers and children’s toys from the waiting room.
- Offering patients to wait in their cars if they prefer.
- Insisting that all people who enter the building use hand sanitiser (provided).
- Asking all people to practice high levels of cough/sneezing hygiene.
- Requesting that anyone with a temperature/flu like symptoms contact us and postpone their dental appointment.
- Regularly sanitising building surfaces like doorknobs etc.
- Requiring patients for some procedures to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide solution (known to kill coronavirus in the mouth).
- Availability of non-contact body temperature devices for patient screening if the situation escalates.
Please rest assured that we are open for business and able to continue our excellent level of treatment for you.
As you will be aware the situation is ever changing as will be our response. We will endeavour to keep you informed along the way.
Aardent Dental Centre Team